You might think you’re looking at a Samsung Galaxy Nexus in the picture, but its actually a concept design for the upcoming Motorola Atrix 3. A welcomed concept from where I sit, we’re so accustomed to the large brick design from Moto, its nice to …
Of the myriad benefits to going Android, one in particular affects every user: the choice of hardware. Unlike with Apple devices, Android users have a wide range of different styles and form factors to choose from to fit their individual needs. Android’s open nature in …
There’s an overload of third-party launchers in the Market, but there’s no custom launcher available for Honeycomb. Of course that’s not strange, considering that the first Honeycomb device, the XOOM, has only be released for a few weeks. Regardless, I’d love to see what developers …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?