There has been a tsunami of hate that has been flowing towards Netflix with their announcement that they will be raising their fees on rate plans that include both streaming and DVD’s in the mail. In essence, Netflix has doubled their fees if you want to both stream and receive DVD’s as well.
I have read post after post, comment after comment blasting Netflix about this decision. People saying that they are leaving the service, that they have had enough and taking their money elsewhere. (Where might I ask?) I have seen people say that Netflix’s timing is bad because the economy is struggling.
My response? You are all insane to think that this was not coming.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?