Cincinnati Bell has launched another Android handset, the Samsung Behold II. One thing makes this version of the Behold II stand out against the T-Mobile version, Its not running Samsung’s Touchwiz UI or sporting the “Cube” menu. Android 1.6 and 3.2″ display make this slider …
The folks over at Samdroid have successfully rooted Samsung’s, latest smartphone, Galaxy S i9000. Rooting the phone allows you to install third party applications and custom ROM’s. Rooting a phone comes with a customary warning that there is a chance that things may go wrong …
When I heard about the cease-and-desist order Google sent to Cyanogen, my initial thought was to take a wait-and-see attitude, assuming that something would be worked out. But I’ll admit, seeing what Cyanogen himself had to say had me pretty pessimistic about the future of …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?