According to Steve Kondik in a recent Google+ update, the AT&T Galaxy S4 is confirmed to have a locked bootloader. In his post, he states: Yep, it’s confirmed. The AT&T S4 authenticates the recovery and boot images before executing them. I can’t see what AT&T …
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is all the rage right now, and everyone knows it. Now, thanks to the infamous Paul O’Brien, this little gem has root access ready and waiting the second it hits your hot little hands. According to Paul, the genius headmaster behind …
Engadget is reporting this morning that the AndIRC team that has had some experience exposing the Thunderbolts locked bootloader and creating the root process has also identified the same lockout code in the Incredible S (which for us here in the States is probably going …
One of the great things about Android is the extent to which users can customize the user interface to their taste. With just a couple of readily available apps, you set up your phone to relive the days of doodling in notebooks and passing notes. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?