AT&T today confirmed exactly where it is that they will reduce data speeds for their unlimited data plans. In a statement provided to CNET, the carrier advised that 3G users will see a slowdown (throttle) at 3GB of data usage whereas 4G LTE subscribers get …
Speeds will drop down to 256kbps for anyone who exceeds 2.5GB in a month.
You can’t say you didn’t see this one coming. AT&T has confirmed their plans to throttle data speeds for their heaviest users come October 1st. The good news here is that it doesn’t affect everyone, only the top 5% users. Why? Because they clog the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?