In the era of data caps, throttling, and falsely advertised “unlimited” data plans, quite a few users have to keep track of their monthly data usage. ICS has a nice data usage chart, along with a few alert options, to help with this. But in …
Opera Mini and Opera Mobile have been updated, with new features that try to help users prevent going over their data limits.
The latest Neilsen report concerning mobile data is out and it sheds light on how much data smart phone users are consuming. They find that usage has increased 89% across the board for smart phones. Among the heaviest users of data, your typical Android consumer …
A new set of studies conducted by Arieso reveals that Android users love to consume data. According to their findings, phones running Android tend to have more data call volumes, time connected to the network, and data volume uploaded and downloaded than iPhone counterparts.
I kind of want to put this article in the rant section, because it is well known how I feel about Verizon and their habits of nickel and diming their customers to death. Engadget Mobile is reporting today that Verizon CEO Ivan Seidenberg has confirmed …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?