Wow. Looks like 3 of the 4 major U.S. Carriers – Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T – have delayed their launch of the Samsung Galaxy S III. We’re getting scattered reports, but here’s what we’ve got. Sprint has seemingly pushed back their launch by a …
Late to the party, but at least it’s showing up. The infamous “pebble blue” Samsung Galaxy S III is coming out of it’s shell a little more, shipping for Vodaphone UK customers… finally. Stock first started being delivered in Australia and Europe earlier this month. …
Have you been waiting to get a Samsung Replenish, but didn’t like the color? Then July 24 will be your lucky day. We’ve just gotten word that the raspberry version of the device will be available for purchase from Sprint on Sunday. July 24th. In case you …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?