We first learned of Dell’s custom Android UI “Stage” way back in the summer when the Thunder, Smoke, and other devices leaked. After six months, we finally have an idea what to expect when it rolls out to handsets and tablets. Thanks to a 7-minute …
Engadget got a hold of a couple of Dell Thunder prototypes recently and boy oh boy were they drool-worthy. The curved glass screen, sleek styling, sexy form factor-oh my! It looks so good. While the beauty is obvious, we do not know much, besides that …
It has been roughly four months since we last heard, or talked about, the Dell Thunder. In fact, everything we’ve ever covered on this phone was in one post. As a primer, the Thunder was said to run Android 2.1 with a custom UI called …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?