The T-Mobile and MetroPCS merger has been officially cleared and given the “go ahead” for a May 1 finalization. After MetroPCS stockholders approved the acquisition earlier in the week, T-Mobile’s parent company, Deutsche Telekom, reported that the consolidation will take effect on May 1, 2013. …
Oh, what a glorious day (at least for T-Mobile users) it is! After more than eight months of court hearings, opposition from Sprint and the DOJ, and massive online protesting, AT&T and Deutsche Telekom have decided to drop the merger of AT&T and T-Mobile USA. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?