The official Android Developers blog has given us our first glimpse into how Android apps will operate when scaled across both phone and tablet displays and running Ice Cream Sandwich. In a post written to help developers prepare their apps for the next release of …
Millennial Media and DIGIDAY released a report today called “State of the Apps Industry” which provides a bit of insight into what the current mobile app situation looks like. How are developers looking at the different platforms for this year and next?
Dan Morrill has been talking up Google I/O quite a bit lately, and for good reason.Â It’s shaping up to be the event of the year for Android, in terms of developer help. The annual conference is Google’s largest developer gathering and includes sessions on …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?