We all know how dangerous texting and driving is (I’m looking at you, corporate bigwig in the fast lane in 8AM traffic). Now, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile have joined AT&T in their “It Can Wait” anti-texting-and-driving campaign. The new co-operative initiative, something practically unheard of in the …
There is a new app announced today from Lone Wolf Mobile that is designed to help a person know if they are too impaired from drinking to drive. Called “DUI kNOw! Stand”, the app uses the motion sensors inside your android device to see if you can keep your balance on one leg during a 30 second test.
Car Dashboard aims to be a step up from Google’s Car Home app, providing not only big-button shortcuts but speedometer and other relevant information. The app launches automatically when you place your phone in a car dock, or can also be launched normally if you don’t …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?