Tune in at 7PM Pacific, 10PM Eastern for the AndroidGuys Thursday Nights podcast hosted by Scotty Brown! Tonight we’ll be sponsored by AndroidSwag… and that means that we’ll be giving away AndroidGuys t-shirts live on the air. But, the only way to win them is …
The boys over at Droid Life have scored what appear to be treatments for the upcoming Droid 2 and Droid X handsets. If these prove to be right, we can get a sense for what lies ahead for both phones. First up we learn that …
Verizon and Motorola are gearing up to drop not one, but two Droid handsets over the course of the next few weeks. While the Droid 2 closely resembles its predecessor, the Droid X (Droid Xtreme) is unlike anything Motorola has released yet. Like HTC’s EVO …
First Gizmodo acquired an iPhone that was “left” in a bar. Now, Gizmodo decides to post a picture of the Verizon branded Motorola Shadow, or whatever they’re gonna end up calling it, which was apparently, “left” in a gym. Since when do prototypes get lost …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?