You gotta give Verizon credit for the way they continue to push Android and the Droid lineup forward. We’re totally pleased with how they’ve been transitioning to specific applications and what Android provides. Whereas it previously was all about the Droid phone, it now feels …
The first Droid Incredible commercial is available online through Verizon’s YoutTube channel. It appears the carrier plans to scare people into buying this handset as well. Kicking off the commercial is the familiar DROIIIIID sound with some very Matrix-like code falling in the background. The …
We previously reported that first weekend sales figures for Verizon’s Droid were somewhere in the 100,000 units ballpark. Those figures were based on an analyst at Broadpoint AmTech Inc.’s estimates.Â Is there anything to substantiate that claim?Â As it turns out, there is one report …
We’re really starting to like the direction of Verizon’s Droid campaign.Â Why?Â Because the public is finally being shown what can be done with Android.Â T-Mobile has been offering Android phones for a year now, yet people don’t know what’s possible with the platform.Â It’s …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?