Motorola ready to surpass the new iPhone benchmark with new handset.
Newly leaked photos of a nearly finished Motorola Droid RAZR (aka Spyder) and Motorola XOOM 2 have surfaced, giving us a better idea of what to expect this coming Tuesday at the Motorola/Verizon event in NYC. The Droid RAZR now dons the Verizon logo along …
Let’s take a look back at some of the bigger, more newsworthy items from the last week, shall we? There was plenty to talk about in the world of Android, but we’ve narrowed it down to a few items. Hit the break to watch Phil …
Engadget has scored a gallery-sized collection of images for an unannounced Motorola handset known (for now) as the Droid HD. The pictures arrived as part of a larger group of photos that also included the Droid Bionic. And since we’re not too keen on posting …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?