Verizon today announced that the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update is ready to head out the door for two more smartphones. Starting next week, the Droid Razr HD and Droid Razr Maxx HD will see the 276MB file download. Once installed, users will enjoy new features such …
Seems like every year around this time we find ourselves looking at a leaked Verizon roadmap with multiple smartphone release dates. Such is the case today as we learn what Big Red has in store for the remainder of 2012. According to a source close …
Apple’s big, annual smartphone release, the iPhone 5, is out and ready for your consideration. But, with so many other options available from Android manufacturers, should you look to Apple? Is the 4-inch display and 4G LTE version of what amounts to last year’s phone worth …
Release dates will largely depend on sales of current models.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?