Guess who has another scoop?Â Yeah, BGR.Â Those guys must have a phone directly to Commissioner Gordon or something because everything related to Droid so far has come through them.Â This time around, they’re leaking the follow up commercial to the iDon’t ad from a …
Verizon Wireless officially announced today that the Motorola Droid will be launching on November 6th with a $200 price tag.Â We have to admit, the cost does come as a surprise considering the specs.Â It’s considerably beefier than anything else we’ve seen so far from …
A tipster just sent in a screen grab that indicates Verizon reps are currently being trained on the Droid Eris.Â What we’re looking at appears to be the intro screen of a training module.Â We’re still waiting to hear back as to whether hardware or …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?