Ok kids, get ready for another round of the Droid blitz. Verizon’s website has officially listed the Droid X as coming soon. If you are interested in learning more (who isn’t?) about the next generation of Droid, you can add your email address to the …
The Droid X rumor mill has gone into overdrive these past few days with pictures, specs, and ad treatments arriving almost daily. All we’re really waiting on is price and a release date. Scratch that, we’re only waiting on price now. Thanks to, who else, …
There has been a great deal of hype and excitement surrounding the upcoming Droid Shadow/MB810 Droid Xtreme and its apparent speed and overall performance. A recent benchmark test indicated that the handset comes in just slightly under a Nexus One running Android 2.2 (Froyo). Great, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?