If you’re subscribed to Motorola’s website then you’ve probably received an email this week, advising that the Droid Xyboard tablets were being offered with limited-time promotions. For those who are not, Motorola is selling both models with $90 in free accessories in the form …
Verizon is rolling out a two-step update to make the tablets global-ready.
The heir apparent to the Wi-Fi XOOM is now available in two display sizes and storage capacities.
Customers will have two sizes and multiple storage options to choose from later this month.
Motorola and Verizon are expected to launch two 4G LTE-ready tablets by year’s end.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?