Verizon has opened up a teaser site for the R2-D2 flavored version of the finally-announced Droid 2. With nothing more than an outline image of our favorite Astromech glowing in Droid red, we’re told to follow Artoo on twitter. And just like that, DroidLanding has …
Motorola has taken to YouTube to show off their latest creation, the Droid 2. What, you didn’t hear? There’s another Android-powered phone headed for Verizon! Check out the one minute clip below to see all the great features that make up the Droid 2… as if you needed to see it in video form.
The worst kept secret of the summer, the Droid 2, is now official. Starting tomorrow, August 11th, customers can begin pre-ordering the successor to arguably the most successful Android phone to date. The cost falls right in line with pretty much everything else we’ve seen this summer at $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement. Thursday the 12th will see the phone go full-on with an advertising blitz likely to start this weekend.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?