The Chinese handset combines a bit of old school clamshell with some dual-screen Android.
Kyocera’s website is now listing the details for the Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update as it pertains to their dual-screen Echo. Expected to have begun rolling out this week, the update brings a number of new features to the device, breathing new functionality into the handset. …
Remember the Kyocera Echo? Unfortunately, so do we. From the beginning, the concept of a dual-screen device seemed like a good idea, but only if the right company manufactured it.. Obviously, Kyocera was not the right company. But now the guys over at Engadget have gotten their hands on a prototype of a new dual-screen Android device.
Two months after its arrival, Google TV is getting a software update. Starting today, an over-the-air update will roll out to devices, addressing four key components.
Take a look at this mama jamma. Android Spin is reporting that Samsung has released the first Android flip phone to sport two functional touch screens. As you can see by the video, this phone is huge! Called the Samsung W899, the device has the following features:
The dual screen (LCD & e-paper) enTourage eDGe device is a unique blend of e-reader and netbook with and Android backbone. Built to handle internet, ebooks, games, music, videos and notes, the eDGe starts shipping out next few weeks. Ron Mertens of E-reader-info.com recently spent …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?