Samsung is not just famous for their flagship Galaxy S series, but there are several others under the Galaxy brand, one of them is Galaxy DUOS series. The specialty of this series is that it comes with dual-SIM feature, which is getting really famous nowadays, especially among …
Acer today announced its next Android smartphone, the Liquid Gallant and its dual-SIM variant, the Liquid Gallant Pro. Due starting in September, the phones are entry-level priced with specs that make for a great first Android device. Details include a 1GHz processor, 4GB internal storage, …
Samsung Mobile has announced the next Android smartphone headed to Europe, unveiling the dual-SIM DUOS. Expected to hit the streets starting in September, the Android 4.0 device features a 1GHz processor, 4GB internal storage, 4-inch (480×800) display, microSD expansion, a 5-megapixel camera, and a 1500mAh battery. Samsung …
Samsung today announced the next in their line of DUOS handsets – the Galaxy Ace DUOS. Slotted for a June release date, the new device supports dual SIM cards, but is GSM only (7.2 mbps HSDPA). The Galaxy Ace DUOS sports Android 2.3 Gingerbread, an …
General Mobile, makers of the Dual Sim DSTL1 Android handset appear to be nearing completion of their follow up device.Â We’ve covered the handset manufacturer a time or two here on the site, profiling them as a smaller company with a smart phone worthy of …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?