Samsung is slated to bring a new high-end Android phone to the market in 2013, dubbed the DUOS. It will come in 2 colors, “elegant white” and “metallic blue”, and will have the model number GT-I8092. the phone should come complete with: 5″ 480×800 display …
Samsung today announced the next in their line of DUOS handsets – the Galaxy Ace DUOS. Slotted for a June release date, the new device supports dual SIM cards, but is GSM only (7.2 mbps HSDPA). The Galaxy Ace DUOS sports Android 2.3 Gingerbread, an …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?