Google yesterday released their specifics on earnings from Q4 2012, to include: Some $14.42 billion in revenue, up 36 percent compared to Q4 of 2011. Motorola, which Google continues to operate as a separate company, saw revenue of $1.51 billion, but an operating loss of …
Yesterday, Verizon released their Q4 earnings, and total 2012 earnings. The growth seen on their front is terrific, as follows for Q4: 2.2 million net customer additions in the quarter, highest in company history $20 billion in revenue ($16.4 bn being service revenues) for Q4, up …
AT&T just helped themselves to a pretty nice second quarter, thanks, in part, to a growing Android lineup. How nice? Well, Ma Bell is reporting quarterly (Q2’11) revenue of $31.5 billion, a 2.2 percent year-on-year increase. AT&T sold 5.6 million smart phones, 2 million of …
Yesterday was a big day for our favorite search giant, at least for it’s investors and people concerned with the financial growth of the company. Google conducted it’s Q2 earnings call to report in about the growth of several of it’s products. Two of the big winners? Android and Google+.
The second quarter results are in for Motorola and it looks like the Schaumburg-based company beat expectations.Â To be fair, they did post a loss.Â However the loss was narrower than projected. The loss was only 1 cent per share which beat the overall average …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?