Today finds Borders Group, Inc. announcing the launch of their Kobo-powered, Borders-branded eBook store. Kicking off with access to over 1.5 million books, the store offers a variety of formats including ePub, PDF, and mobile. Also available immediately is a Borders ebook application for Android. …
Pandigital, a company known for digital picture frames, will be dropping their first e-reader, the Novel, next month. For $200, users will get a 7-inch color touch screen, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) connectivity, and 1GB of internal storage. Like many other e-readers, the Novel supports PDF, …
Creative recently announced that they are working on a “MediaBook” which will be their version of an e-book reader.Â We know, we know.Â There are already like a trillion readers out there.Â What would make Creative’s so different?Â Why don’t we let Willie Png, Creative’s …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?