We still have to wait until next Tuesday for the complete set of specs and pricing but a few details have been unearthed regarding Barnes & Noble’s eReader.Â The device will sport two screens – a 6 inch e-ink display on top for reading books …
All the excitement around today’s news of a Barnes & Noble eReader running Android may end up being for naught. According to IREX Technologies, their new DR800SG series eReader is going to be the device that Barnes & Noble uses for their Kindle-killer.Â This soon-to-be …
The big, hot rumor of the day is that bookselling behemoth Barnes & Noble is on the verge of introducing their own ereader device powered by Android. The basis of this story comes from a B&N employee who claims to have developed apps for the …
Wattpad, a top ebook community website, has announced the launch of their Android app.Â They’ve been rather successful with otherÂ (BlackBerry, iPhone) versions of their app sitting at or near the top spots in their respective markets so they’re expecting big things from Android.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?