The official Android Developers blog has announced that the Android 2.0 SDK is now available to developers.Â The move comes not one moment too soon as the Droid handset is announced tomorrow and presumably hits the street next week.Â What good is a cutting edge …
In what many consider to be just short of an official announcement, Boy Genius Report is stating that one of their contacts confirmed that both the Motorola Droid and HTC Eris will debut on Verizon on November 6th. This is consistent with previous information reported …
A super secret document made its way into the hands of Taylor and company over at AndroidAndMe which outlines the plans for Motorola’s Tao handset.Â We’re being treated to some insider information that sheds light on what to expect from both Motorola and Verizon.Â This …
Android 2.0 is not Donut.Â Donut is not Android 2.0. The last few weeks saw many Android and mobile tech sites incorrectly assuming that the two of them were one in the same, or more directly related.Â We were as guilty anyone in not fact-checking …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?