In the evolution of technology, there are many fields that are experiencing complete overhauls in the name of being more efficient, more cost effective, and just plain better. Not to be excluded, the education field has really been looking to upgrade the past several …
an·droid [an-droid] –noun an automaton in the form of a human being. Boy did they get that one wrong! Leading language reference site Dictionary.com announced the release of “Mobile Flashcards,” a mobile extension of their online Flashcards learning experience. With “Mobile Flashcards,” students of all …
It’s been a short while since the Android Open Source Project was updated with the code for Gingerbread (aka Android 2.3). The Android Open Source Project, for those who are unaware, is a repository for all of the non-proprietary bits that make up Android, making …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?