In Brief is a compilation of notifications, rumors, photos, videos, infographics, and Android-related news tidbits which, for whatever reason, did not end up with a post of its own on AndroidGuys. These are things that we still feel are worth knowing, even if in a …
Get the most out of your Android phone or tablet with these essential apps and games.
Endomondo today announced a new release to their popular fitness application which introduces a number of highly-requested features. Thanks to feedback from their active and vocal community, both free and paid versions now include multi-platform sync, full online settings, and support for Sony Ericsson’s SmartWatch. …
You know you always want to grab your headphones when you go out for a jog? Don’t you wish there was something better to put into your ears as you trek across the tri-county area? Jabra understands your needs and announced the launch of two …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?