Time travel has fascinated mankind for thousands of years. Worm holes, space craft, and even ridiculously modded DeLoreans have served as fodder for our quest to control our relationship to the relentless plodding of time. Fortunately, for (all of) mankind, a little personal electronics company …
Verizon, a name that is synonymous with the phrase “nickel and dime,” is at it again.Â Wired has picked up on the reports that Verizon will charge Droid owners $15 for access to Microsoft Exchange’s ActiveSync. That $15 will be charged on top of the …
It may seem strange at first to write an article about the pre-installed HTC Exchange app; however, for a great deal of new MyTouch3G users, one selling point of the phone has been the integrated Exchange service. Has HTC created what should be considered a …
NitroDesk Inc. announced that they have released the next generation of their TouchDown product as a priced application in the Android Market. The new version adds Push Email support for Exchange servers as well as support for PIN based security and Remote Wipe of Exchange …
After having already tackled the Palm, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and BlackBerry operating systems, DataViz has their sites set on Android as the next platform to see their award winning Documents to Go application. Even with only one screenshot to show, the excitement is starting to …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?