As we previously mentioned, T-Mobile’s new myTouch 3G Fender Edition comes with a custom installer for doubleTwist multimedia sync.Â It gives the users ability to transfer media and music to and from their computer and handset.Â Tucked away in last week’s press release was a …
More great news for you potential T-Mobile customers and those of you eligible for full upgrades.Â Starting tomorrow, T-Mobile is slated to slash prices on many of their handsets, including most of the Android-based phones.Â Thanks to another TmoNews tipster, we’ve learned the new prices …
After teasing us with the news of a modified myTouch 3G some months back, T-Mobile has officially announced the Fender Limited Edition model is due on January 20th.Â You might be asking why one might want to buy this version over the traditional model.Â Well, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?