When Windows exploded on the market back in 1985 (Who remembers 3.1?) Intel was there to hop on board and “Wintel” was a wonderful partnership, and the leading one for the realm of Windows OS.
Could we now be entering the age of Samdroid? In 2010, Samsung exploded, outselling HTC in their Android phones, and they aren’t seeming to slow down in 2011. Check out some charts and figures after the break.
Color us impressed. The Korea Herald is reporting that Samsung has released it’s sales figures for the newly released Galaxy Tab, and they are impressive. 600, 000 units have been sold worldwide, with supply in most areas not keeping up with demand.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?