If you’ve never used Box for Android, you’re really missing out. It’s a file organizer, and all your files are backed up online, much like Dropbox. You can share, browse, and add new files to your device, right from the app. The best part is …
As a general rule I like to stay away from the all-in-ones. Sure, itâ€™s cool to show off how the DVD tray slides out of the side panel on the plasma or how the “this” also functions as a “that” at the push a magic …
Pader-Sync‘s Mobile File Manager apps offer file transfer software for both commercial and personal Android users.Â These applications are available in five versions and focus on secure and simple mobile access to file servers using protocols like FTP, SFTP(SSH), SMB and WebDAV.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?