New and existing users who log in before Friday, March 23, 2012 will get a 50GB lifetime account.
If you’ve never used Box for Android, you’re really missing out. It’s a file organizer, and all your files are backed up online, much like Dropbox. You can share, browse, and add new files to your device, right from the app. The best part is …
If you own an Android tablet, and you’ve been looking for a better way to save and share files, then wait no more! Box.net has updated their Box app, with support for Honeycomb tablets as well as Android phones.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?