If you’ve never used Box for Android, you’re really missing out. It’s a file organizer, and all your files are backed up online, much like Dropbox. You can share, browse, and add new files to your device, right from the app. The best part is …
Zumodrive, providers of a unique cloud-based file access system, announced the release of their Android application earlier this week. For those unfamiliar, ZumoDrive creates virtual drives on your devices which can then access cloud-stored files as if they were installed locally. Users can stream music …
HomePipe Networks has announced the release of their Android app, giving users access to their home content while on the go. With the free application, photos, videos, and files are readily accessible over a WiFi or 3G connection, regardless of firewall. There’s no cloud storage …
SugarSync Inc., providers of digital backup and syncing, have announced their latest feature called ‘Upload by Email’. As the name implies, it works by simply sending an email attachment to a special email address. The file gets applied to a dedicated folder and is immediately …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?