Samsung will be bringing flexible display technology to CES to show proof-of-concept ideas to press and attendees. There will be a 5.5-inch display as well as a 55-inch TV-sized display on exhibit, according to CNET. This isn’t the first time Samsung will have shown off …
Samsung has, for year, toyed with the idea of flexible and unbreakable display technology but thus far has yet to include in a mainstream handset. If a new Reuters report proves to be legit, the Samsung Galaxy S4 may employ such a display. “Eventually, they’ll have unbreakable and flexible displays. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?