The Developer Says: “FlexT9 powered by Dragon is a four-in-one keyboard experience that puts you in the driver’s seat for communicating how you want – when you want. And only FlexT9 gives you the power to seamlessly switch between the Speak. Trace. Write. Tap. input modes as easily as it is to flip on a light switch!”
What We Liked:
Dragon voice recognition lives up to its reputation, easily besting Google’s voice recognition accuracy.
As a tracing keyboard, FlexT9 is every bit as good as Swype (better at telling the difference between “in” and “on”), with a better UI for suggested words.
Nuance, makers of the Dragon Naturally Speaking software, has announced a new app called FlexT9. Nuance is claiming FlexT9 combines Dragon dictation, T9 Trace, T9 Write and XT9 to allow Android users a number of choices to input information into their Android powered handset. Simply put, users can speak, trace, write or tap their info in, using the different predictive text technologies mentioned above.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?