As we head into the new year and a slew of new Android goodies, we’d like to start reflecting on the current crop of phones. We’ll be taking the next few days and weeks to gauge our readers’ opinions on handsets and carriers as they pertain to Android. To kick things off, we’d like to know which Android-based smart phones are the best value for AT&T.
Motorola announced three MOTOBLUR-flavored devices for AT&T last week with the Flipout, Bravo, and Flipside phones. Tapped with an ambiguous “coming soon” for a release date, we don’t know when to officially recommend you head down to your local store to pick one of these …
AT&T has announced three new Android handsets today, each coming from Motorola. Dubbed the Flipout, Bravo, and Flipside, they are each Android 2.1 phones with the latest release of MOTOBLUR user experience. And keeping with Motorola’s track record, the phones carry unique form factors not found on other carriers.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?