SwiftKey, easily the most recognizable name in Android keyboards (and possibly Android software altogether) has just turned 4 years old. So, how does an app company celebrate? Cake, cookies, ice cream? Nope – they release more software. The company has taken their “flow” functionality out …
Why look up a CD on Amazon when you can scan it from your phone and purchase in a matter of seconds?
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?