Listen up foodies and drink lovers, Gojee has arrived for Android. The app designed to help inspire and aid in discovery of your next favorite recipes is here and it’s gorgeous. After already amassing 500,000 users on its website, Gojeeis ready to take things to …
Listen up foodies, there’s a new app in town. Okay, so it’s a new release of an already popular application. Foodspotting 3.0 landed in the Android Market this week, bringing all new functionality and helpfulness to the title. If you thought Foodspotting was fun before …
Try as we might, many of us just aren’t eating as healthy as we should be. No matter what your diet consists of, where you’re eating, or what brands your choosing, there’s always something better you could be sticking in your pie hole. That’s where …
See that snack you are eating right now? Go ahead and turn the package over and look at the list of ingredients. Pick any one of those nearly unpronounceable words and see if you can tell me what it does to the food or whether it’s good …
In preparation for tonight’s podcast, we’d like to see what your favorite Android application is when it comes to food. Do you use it to count calories? Does it help you book tables at a local restaurant? Did you use it for a recipe over …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?