Samsung has released a YouTube video to help drum up some excitement for their August 29 IFA announcement. As if we needed something to push our hype needle a bit, the short clip is very light on product details or hints, and heavy on magic …
The update appears to be nearing the final stages and ready to hit the streets.
Could HTC have better luck than LG competing with Samsung in this space?
We must still wait a few weeks to hear the final hardware and software details.
Ice Cream Sandwich arrives for the phone/tablet hybrid device.
Arriving 8 months after AT&T’s version, the T-Mobile Galaxy Note is now slated for August 2012.
The Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note are set to soon bolster the Android lineup for the nation’s fourth largest carrier.
Android 4.0 arrives for nine Galaxy series smartphones and tablets in Canada.
Well, now we know more about that exclusive content that Samsung scored with the Angry Birds Space launch. A new press release went out early this morning telling us what we can expect to see on select Galaxy handsets and tablets. Queue up your Kenny …
The two companies will be in Austin to show off the next Angry Birds title.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?