How about a little Galaxy Nexus boot animation to hold you over until Samsung and Google unveil their “big” announcement? Yeah, we know it’s not much, but it’s just the latest in a string of leaks. According to p3droid (yep, him again) of MyDroidWorld, this …
We may not be 100% on when and where we’ll see Ice Cream Sandwich officially announced, but that doesn’t mean we won’t stop with the fresh leaks and rumors. As the headline of this post suggests, we’ve got new screen shots and video of the …
Looks like we’ll be waiting a bit longer for Samsung and Google to unveil their big project. Widely expected to be the announcement of the Galaxy Nexus, October 11th was the date we had circled on our calendar. Samsung and Google decide to postpone the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?