Another rumor has died today as Samsung has confirmed the upcoming release of the Galaxy S3 Mini, a smaller version of its popular Samsung Galaxy S III. Details are pretty much what we’ve come to expect and include Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, a 4-inch Super AMOLED …
Samsung has confirmed that they will be offering a “Mini” version of their incredibly popular Galaxy S III smartphone. Expected to debut within the next day or so, the phone should be a lower-priced alternative with a smaller 4-inch display. “There’s a lot of demand …
The rumored Samsung Galaxy S III Mini may get its official announcement on October 11, according to new details landing online this week. A couple of international blogs have received invitations to an event slated for 10-11-12 where Samsung touts, in loose translation, “something small …
Lest you thought Samsung was going to finish the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II, you’d only be partially correct. Word on the street is that they are cooking up yet another Android device for November, a little something nicknamed ‘Golden”. Details are very …
If you thought Samsung was going to sit back and get comfortable with the releases of the Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III you were wrong. New details have emerged for no less than three upcoming Samsung models which could hit markets in the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?