Howard Chui of howardchui.com recently posted a short, hands-on video walkthrough of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S handset. Astute viewers have noticed that a handful of T-Mobile applications were sitting front and center when the menu of apps was opened. Take a look at the …
Vodafone UK is now listing the Samsung Galaxy S under their ‘coming soon’ page, indicating a launch is around the corner. Recombu believes we could see the phone eek out here later in May, possibly early June and we’ve got no reason to argue with …
Details have been uncovered about a new Samsung handset that will debut in South Korea in the coming months. The Samsung SHW-M110S features a 4-inch AMOLED touchscreen, a 1GHz processor, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11n and Samsung’s redesigned TouchWiz 3.0. It is common practice for a …
Is Samsung planning to forgo the route of carrier exclusivity with their Galaxy S handset? According to Broadpoint.AmTech analyst Mark McKechnie, that might very well be the case. The world’s #2 cell phone maker expects to offer their latest super phone with T-Mobile, AT&T, and …
At CTIA Wireless, Samsung has unveiled its latest creation–the Galaxy S smarphone. The Galaxy S is expected to usher in a new era of mobile phones for the Korean based company. All future smartphones will use Super AMOLED displays with Samsung’s new 1 GHz processors. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?