Purely focused on experience, the TV spot is a great way to advertise the Galaxy S III.
With all the rumors about the next flagship member of Samsung’s popular Galaxy line, the lines between reality and fantasy, at times, become blurred as our desire for something bigger, faster, and more powerful outweighs any thought of overall practicality. But according to Eldar Murtazin, …
Our friends over at BGR got their hands on some interesting art of the supposed next, super high-end Galaxy device from Samsung Mobile. Word is this beauty will feature a 4.8″, possibly Super Amoled Plus HD display. Samsung is known for their awesomely big, bright …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?