Things look to be in order for a September 6 debut for Verizon’s next, next Android. You know, the one after Motorola’s Droid Razr M 4G LTE – the Samsung Galaxy Stellar. Engadget tells us today that the handset does, in fact, run Android 4.0 …
For such a mid-range device, information about the Galaxy Stellar has been more abundant than usual. First we saw it in some leaked images, with the name “Jasper,” and then a leaked inventory sheet outed the Stellar name. This past Monday, we got a few …
Could these be clues as to the next models of Galaxy handsets or tablets for your carrier?
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?