Samsung today confirmed that the Android 4.1 update is being deployed for the Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2. Both will benefit from the core improvements of Android 4.1 such as a more intuitive user interface, faster performance and response times across applications, and an overall …
The 4G LTE-ready tablet arrives on August 17.
UPDATE: Pricing and specs are final, find the press release below! The pricing and launch details for Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 2 series of tablets have emerged and thinks appear to be headed in the right direction. The 8GB 7-inch version is expected to available on …
A leaked Samsung document shows the company presenting both devices on February 13th. While we don’t know exactly what will be in the smart phone and tablet, we at least know they’re on the horizon.
Hitting the home stretch ahead of Mobile World Congress, rumors and details have been leaking for phones and tablets. The latest to see this treatment is the Galaxy Tab 2 from Samsung.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?