While overall sales decline, Android grows its market share from 43.1 percent to 64.1 percent.
According to research firm Gartner, tablet sales will nearly double (98 percent increase) in 2012, largely on the backs of Apple’s iPad. Forecasted to reach 118 million sales this year, that number will more than triple by 2016. As Gartner sees it, Android should …
According to research firm Gartner, Android captured 50.9 percent of all smartphone sales in the fourth quarter of 2011. Pulling just over half of all sales in the final three months of the year, it’s enough to double Apple’s iOS 23.8 percent share. Symbian, for its …
Following Millennial Media’s findings this morning, it’s Gartner’s turn to drop their latest figures on us. How has Android been doing in terms of sales over the last few months? Very well, thank you. According to Gartner, more than 36 million Android devices were shipped …
Android is closing in on Symbian as the number one mobile operating system in the world. Whereas the third quarter of 2009 saw Android at 3.5 percent market share, today sees the platform at 25.5 percent of worldwide smartphone sales.
Gartner has released a report today that says Android is well on track to becoming the number two (#2) mobile operating system in the world by year end. Expected to end up with around 17.7 percent market share, Android will trail only Symbian in terms …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?