Samsung has officially announced today that they will be launching their flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab 10.1, later this month in Germany. The tablet is already available from several retailers in the States, as well as a 4G LTE variant from Verizon. The Tab 10.1 …
Our friends in Germany are proud to release the new WeTab (formerly known as the WePad) next month to retail stores (or pre-order online now.) Comparable to a “fruity” tablet that is available, the WeTab offers Flash, USB ports, runs on Android, Linux, and Adobe …
We just got a tip from the guys at Froogloid, who tell us that they’re seeing sales for their app out of Germany and Austria.Â This brings the total number of European countries with paid Android Market apps to three, including the UK. What apps …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?