Wow. That’s all I can really say about Samsung at this point. Wow. First we get leaked images and specs of the Vibrant Plus, which is supposed to be running Froyo, HSPA+, and a front-facing camera. Then someone from Samsung explains that they charge a carrier for pretty much any kind of update, and now this. We just got word from the guys over at BoyGeniusReport that’s sure to make a lot more Vibrant owners a lot angrier. They’ve gotten a photo of the Vibrant Plus/Vibrant 4G, and it’s clearly running.. wait for it.. Gingerbread!
Ahh, the Galaxy S2. We’ve heard whispers of the successor to the original Galaxy S, and it looks like we finally have a date, or at least a time frame, for its release. Rumor has it that the Galaxy S2 will be shown off at Mobile World Congress, which is in Barcelona next month.
It’s really real. The Nexus S is official today and we couldn’t be more excited. We’ll be back in a flash with more coverage, but we wanted to drop the press release as soon as possible. All the stuff we have come to expect is …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?