Google announces a new app that ties RSS, Reader, public Google+ accounts, and online magazines into one, gorgeous package.
Headed to San Francisco next week to attend the annual Google IO conference? Awesome, we’ll see you there! Can’t make it in person, but want to keep close tabs on everything going down? There’s an app for that. Google dropped their official IO 2011 application …
The official RSS client from Google adds some nifty widgets into the latest release. While it works on all devices running 1.6 and above, the widgets need 2.2 devices to work.
The official Google Earth application has arrived in the Android Market this morning. We haven’t seen any news from the Google Mobile blog yet, so we’re trying to dig through a few things. As of right now, we know it doesn’t show up for Android …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?